March 11, 2014

.Running Songs To Download.


One of my goals this month is to run a mile a day, sometimes more than one mile. So far I have ran 19 miles, not to shabby for only 10 days into the month! When I run I need to listen to music, it's the only thing that keeps me going and focused. With the goal of running more this month and training for a half marathon, I needed more tunes. Here is a list of some of the top songs on my running playlist right now. Take a listen and you may just want to download them yourself! ( you can find 13 more songs here!)

1. The Man :: Aloe Blacc
2. The Walker :: Fitz & The Tantrums
3. Warrior :: Mark Foster + A-Trak + Kimbra
4. Happy :: Pharrell Williams
5. Timber (feat. Ke$ha) :: Pitbull
6. Pompeii :: Bastille
7. State of Massachusetts :: Dropkick Murphy's 
8. Chloe :: Grouplove
9: I Love It (feat. CharliXCX) :: Icona Pop
10. San Francisco :: The Mowgli's 



What are you listening to?

No comments:

Post a Comment