May 1, 2012

.Tuesday Tunes: She's Gone Country.

Happy 1st Day of my birthday month!!!
We could also call it May Day...but that just isn't as fun.

Since it's my birthday month, I thought it would be fun to take you on a little trip down memory via Tuesday Tunes. Each Tuesday I will have a playlist of the main genres that I grew up loving! It will be kind of like the history of me through music! I hope you enjoy it as much I will enjoy making the playlists...fyi..I'm super duper excited to do this. 

I loved sledding down our little snow hills on the farm!
For the first edition of the Tuesday Tunes I am taking you back to what I grew up on, good ole country music. Nothing but country played in our house and it was all that I listened to until about 7th grade when I found Hanson & Backstreet Boys! Honestly, I'm not a huge fan of current country music...it's to poppy for me. BUT country music back in the day with Garth Brooks, George Strait, Alan Jackson...now that is GOOOOOD country music. Even further back with Dolly Parton, George Jones, Johnny Cash, Loretta Lynn..now that was GREAT music! 

This playlist takes me back to growing up on the farm, my first cd, and my first concerts. 



YEEEE HAAAWWW!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment