November 7, 2011

OOW: Husband Edition

The hubs was looking extra cute this weekend (he is always cute) so when we went to take my picture for OOW, I had to turn the camera on him!




Shirt: Big W, Pants: Ralph Lauren, Shoes: Converse





After this we went out and bought him some more items for his ever growing wardrobe! I can't wait to see him wear some of the new things that he picked out today. His style has definitely changed since we first starting dating, and let me just say this is a good thing!! He is no longer the nervous boy in pleated khaki pants but is the confident man in converse.



3 comments:

  1. Definitely not the Dave who used to come to poli sci class late!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your husband is a trooper, mine hates to be on my blog! Stopping by from wIWW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm stopping by from the lovely poppy and would love for you to checkout the huge ($100) giveaway i'm having that ends tomorrow- http://thelovelypoppy.blogspot.com/2011/10/blog-follower-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete