November 2, 2011

November Mix Tape


Sometimes you just need to dance it out! Throw your head down, your arms out, and just move to the groove and the best people to do this with are your friends. This months theme is friendship and remembering all the good times I have had with my friends. This month I really want to work on reconnecting with my friends and building stronger relationships and I believe this mix will help me do just that!

1. Ready Fuels - Anberlin
2. The Call - Backstreet Boys
3. Irreplaceable - Beyonce
4. Sweet Dreams - Beyonce
5. The Curse of the Curves - Cute Is What We Aim For
6. Shake It - Metro Station
7. High of 75 - Relient K
8. Always and Forever - Good Charlotte
9. My Wish - Rascal Flat
10. All For You - Sister Hazel
11. Baby (feat. Ludacris) - Justin Beiber
12. Elephant Love Melody - Moulin Rouge Soundtrack
13. Mmmbop - Hanson
14. Tick Tock - Ke$ha
15. You Got It (Right Stuff) - New Kids On the Block
16. If Today Was Your Last Day - Nickelback
17. Here It Goes Again - Ok Go
18. The Only Difference Between Martyrdom and Suicide Is Press Coverage - Panic At the Disco
19. I Want You - Savage Garden
20. Taste of Ink - The Used

Even while listing the songs I did a little LOLing thinking of different memories!

Do you have any songs that remind you of a certain friend or memory? 
I would love to here about them!

 If you want to take a listen to the Mix Tape here you go:



ENJOY!

3 comments:

  1. these songs are so great!
    and i knew youd become a beleiber!

    your blog header is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sho! I was at a 90s cover show for Halloween and I tried to take a picture for you of the Hanson album cover that was right in front of the stage, but it didn't turn out. It's the thought, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diana - I dont know if I am a Beleiber..but I can't resist dancing around to Baby...especially when I'm in the office and embarrassing students!

    Karen - it is the thought that counts! I think it would be an excellent Halloween costume if people went as Hanson from the 90s..haa haaaa. I just may have to persuade my nieces to do it next year!

    ReplyDelete