October 4, 2011

October Mixed Tape


I listened to the September Playlist on repeat throughout the whole month of September, it was relaxing and just what I needed. It provided the perfect soundtrack to figure out what I wanted from life and nights reading on the couch. This month I'm taking a turn and pumping up the jam (did I really just say that?).  This month I will use the mixed tape to give me the energy and reminder to keep active, maybe by dancing. 

  1. Rock Party Anthem - LMAFO
  2. Young Blood - The Naked and Famous
  3. Sleepyhead - Passion Pit
  4. Journey to the End of Easy Bay - Rancid
  5. Crushcrushcrush - Paramore
  6. Bad Kids - Lady Gaga
  7. Australia - Science for Girls
  8. Why Do You Let Me Stay Here? - She & Him
  9. Lover I Don't Have to Love - Bright Eyes
  10. Super Bass - Nicki Minaj
  11. Ruby Soho - Rancid
  12. Sing - My Chemical Romance
  13. Studying Politics - Emery
  14. Kiss with a Fist - Florence + The Machine
  15. Thiller/ Heads Will Roll - GLEE cast
  16. Blow - Ke$ha
  17. Big Girl (You are Beautiful) - Mika
  18. Blankest Year - Nada Surf
  19. My Body - Young the Giant

No comments:

Post a Comment