October 28, 2011

Five Things Friday













1) The first CD I ever owned was Deana Carter, Did I Shave My Legs For This?.

2) 13 Going on 30 is my feel good movie. I watch it when I'm sad, when I'm sick...and just because it's on t.v Who doesn't love Jennifer Garner and Mark Ruffalo?

3) I believe that concerts can be spiritual experiences. There have been many times when I have been in the crowd at a concert, closed my eyes, and felt everyone disappear and the music speaks to me in  a deeper way than ever before. It's an amazing feeling!

4) I don't feel comfortable around large groups of people..I am not a Woo! HOWEVER...I have no problem speaking in front of a large group of people.

5) I grew up on a farm until the 5th grade. Even though we left the farm my heart never did.

Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment